Thursday, March 12, 2009

In Japan!

As you know (if you have been reading along thus far) I have returned to an essential and hugely formative piece of my past, and what a ride it has been! Literally. The turbulence was enough to get a wide-eyed look from more than one flight attendant as they buckled themselves in mid-flight, the musical seats before we got under way (my seat-back would not stay in the "upright and locked position" so we were moved), the air conditioner peed on us during take off, and...well, you get the picture.

But, I'm here and in love with it all over again. The food, the people, the everything. Much has changed (like everywhere in the world), yet it still maintains the essential spirit. I will wax poetic in greater detail later -- right now I am on a keyboard that has a key which is all too easy to hit by accident that causes the letters to do this: 間用レアd亜ny尾fティs?So, stay tuned...

1 comment: